Monday, March 25, 2013

Matthew 6:33


"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness,
 and all these things will added unto you." 
Matthew 6:33 


      As a new blogger I'm overwhelmed with ideas of what to post! Topics are bouncing around in my head like basketballs at an open gym! As I was thinking of each of them I remembered Matthew 6:33, no matter what I say, type or do I want it all to be done for the GLORY OF GOD. God called me out of my darkness and shame and clothed me with the glorious righteousness of Christ Jesus! The greatest gift I can give to someone else is to show them the freedom from death and darkness that is found through redemption in Christ Jesus. 


     Since I was five years old I have felt such a strong burden to glorify God by sharing the message of the Cross with the people of Africa. The more I grow in my faith the more excited I become about having the privilege to move to theAfrican Bush and share the love of Christ with tribes who have never heard of Him. I spend so much of my timepraying, reading, dreaming and talking to people about Africa but I have been waiting on the opportunity to go there.That opportunity is finally here!!! I am SO excited because my school is having a trip to Africa over Fall break!! 


 "And my God shall supply all your needs 
according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus." 
Philippians 4:19 


      The trip is two weeks away and I can't wait!  The door that God is currently opening is providing all the money. I'm excited because it's times like this when God really has a chance to show off and bring glory to His name. A lot of people would think it is impossible to raise so much money in such a short amount of time but my God makes even the impossible possible. 
He is all powerful, He is Jehovah Jireh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment