Monday, March 25, 2013

London!!!


HELLO FRIENDS!!!
This will have to be quick because we're boarding the plane for Sierra Leone in a few minutes!! Thank you SO much for the prayers, my flights have been so blessed! The Lord is so AWESOME and I love how He uses potentially bad things for His good! I had gone back and forth so many times about if I should bring my cell phone or not, finally I decided against it so I left it in my room. Yesterday morning we were about to pull out of the school for the airport when I realized I didn't have my drivers license as a form of ID with me. So I rushed back into my room to grab it but I couldn't find my wallet ANYWHERE! I was slightly frantic but decided at the last minute to go ahead and grab my cell phone. I'm SO SO SO GLAD I brought my phone with me!! I was able to call home from a couple airports. It was so splendid and comforting to hear my parents, siblings and Grandmas voice again before I left the country! At first thought it would seem like a diaster that I have no clue where my wallet is (it's still MIA) but I'm really not worried about it because I think God knew that I would I needed to have those conversations with my family so He worked it out to where I would go back to my dorm room and be able to grab my phone. So my wallet will turn up. GOT TO GO GET ON THE PLANE!!! LOVEYOU!!

Kerry, Me and Cami! 

Cami, Kerry, Fred, Peter, Me and Ross! 

No comments:

Post a Comment