Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mexico & Guatemala

Hello lovlies! 
So much has happened since my last blog post, I've traveled to several different countries, moved to Colombia and had some once in a lifetime adventures! I'm going to put up a few pictures to try to get me caught up to date! 
Love, love, love, 
Becca 



Sweet friends came to San Cristobal to celebrate Christmas. 
We attended a service with indigenous believers. 
Beautiful time of worship! 

We went caving at Rancho Nuevo! 

Countryside on the drive up the mountain to visit Palenque 
Palenque is the largest Mayan ruin site in Mexico! 






On my way to Antigua, Guatemala I had an overnight layover in Mexico City. 
Fun time of exploration in one of the world's biggest cities! 

Antigua is gorgeous. It sits at the base of an active volcano. 

Her friendship makes life so much sweeter! 

The art, culture and textiles of Guatemala are rich and diverse! 

Antiga has a large indigenous population. 
They sell their handmade goods in the market and 
they are beautiful! 


Visiting a coffee bean plantation makes me appreciate coffee! 
It takes so much work to make just a single cup! 

My last view of Mexico as I flew to Colombia. 
Pretty gorgeous way to wrap up a great four months there! 

I'll try to be better about posting pictures! 
Love, love, love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment