Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pictures, Thanksgiving & Fiestas!


Thanksgiving! 
Not being with my sweet family on our favorite holiday was hard but 
the Lord is always sweet to send reminders of home when I need them the most :)
I started the day off by walking to the local market to buy 
fresh potatoes and veggies for my contribution to the Turkey Day Feast! 
Then I walked to a friends house where we shared our favorite foods & fellowship.

Me and the mashed potatoes!


Sharing talks, lattes and laughs during
 a Spanish lesson with my favorite teacher!



Possibly my new favorite game, Turista! 
It's the Mexican version of Monopoly. 
I've been playing a lot of games in Spanish 
this week and loving it. 

Feliz Cumpleaños!
At my language school we celebrated all the recent birthdays! 
It was a sweet treat to have a second birthday celebration! 

We had tamales, guacamole, chips, salsa 
and this lovely cake!

All the November/December birthdays! 


I'm really grateful that YOU decided to take time out of your busy day to stop by and look at some of the sweet moments I've been blessed with these past few weeks. There have surely been some hard moments where I've missed home or been frustrated with language learning. But those moments are overshadowed by 
the countless times the Lord has showered me with His goodness and grace. 
He is so sweet, faithful and loving.
 I pray He uses me to show His kindness to others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment